Answer these 5 questions to see if you have a Strong Willed Child aka a child who leads with challenging, rigid behavior and often has a 'Challenger Mindset'*
1) Are they intense and lead with, "NO!" and anger?
2) Do they have a hard time with change and transitions?
3) Do they have BIG reactions, so much so that the entire family tries to avoid upsetting them?
4) Do they resist being told what to do? Are they strong willed and don't give up easily?
5) Would you use any of these words to describe your child: obstinate, challenging, defiant, disrespectful, selfish, frustrating?
If you do, you aren't alone! You also aren't parenting 'wrong'. It isn't your fault. It isn't your child's fault.
Join all the other parents who, like you, have a child who was born with a challenger mindset. These kids clash with typical unilateral, parent control parenting. You too can learn skills to move from conflict to connection!
It doesn't have to be so hard, learn more here!
*Enneagram: Challenger/8 qualities